Below are the attached forms required for all students attending LIFE. The medical consent and medical release forms have been updated from previous years and must be filled out for each student. Old medical forms are now obsolete.
Below is the attached itinerary for the conference, as well as departure / return and hotel information.
- 9:30 am (Tuesday)–meet at FAC
- 9:30-10:00–gather forms, pack, kiss goodbye
- 10:00 am–depart for Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel (800 Washington Avenue St. Louis, Missouri 63101)–appx. 6 hrs.
- Between 4:00-5:00 pm (Sunday)–pick up kids at FAC.
- Bible and journal (non-digital is highly encouraged)
- Water bottle
- Some spending money (your discretion), including $20 for road trip meals.
- Clothes/shoes appropriate for being active around town
- I would love for parents to encourage kids not to pack headphones, but that too will be left to your discretion. My hope is that during downtime we will be able to keep the conversations going as much as possible.
- No laptops allowed.
- Jeremy Spainhour*
- Jacob Dorrell*
- Nick Kulaga
- Paul Lewis
- Tanner Sunny
- Shane Napier
- Aaron Schlenther
- Matt Morris
- Andrew Nesselroade
- Jason Davis
- Brian Davis
- Drew Rinehart
- Carson Roach
- Justin Iler
- Ellie Long
- Maddie Frank
- Meredith Frank
- Bailey Brown
- Sascha Stryker
- Morgan Hillis
- Julie Berisha
- Liria Berisha
- Keldy and Kezek Spainhour* (just driving)
- Courtney Ragozine* (another leader, but we are waiting to hear whether or not she can get off work).