Wednesday Night Life Group Schedule:
- Dec. 4–FAC
- Dec 11–Homes
- Dec 18, 6:30—UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER PARTY AT THE SETZERS!!!!!!!
- White Elephant Gift Exchange, so bring a gift! Rules here.
- Bring a dessert or snack as well.
- Meal will be provided!
- Fri,Dec 6, 9-11 at TCPC (leaving from Church at 8:40): Crazy Cosmic Christmas Bash: Our third Friday Night Dance Party with Tates Creek Presbyterian Church. The past two have been a blast!
- Sun, Dec 8: Unrolling Recycling Hope: Buy It, Give It, Tell It—This year’s fundraiser initiative for the Youth that will also be an outreach initiative for the Church. Read about it here.
- Sun, Dec 15: First Tell The Story meeting. Next semester I will be offering training twice a month from 12:30-2:00 after church (room TBD) for students who want to learn how to effectively tell the story–the story of God and the story of us–in a post-Christian culture. See more here.
- Sun, Dec 15: Progressive Dinner for the girls from All God’s Children—ALL HANDS ON DECK! All God’s Children is an organization that helps young teenage mothers in their early years of pregnancy. We’ve had some of these girls visit our youth somewhat regularly this year, so we wanted to go out of our way to overwhelm them with our hospitality and an expression of our acceptance of them. So on December 15, I have arranged for four families in Wilmore and Nicholasville to host a progressive dinner. That said, there are 15 girls, which means….a lot of babies. I need volunteers to help babysit while the girls are going from house to house. Please email me if you can help for the evening (email@example.com).