Hello everyone! I wish you a blessed Holy Week. I want to draw your attention to a few things happening this week and a couple things as we move forward into the next month-ish.
- Tomorrow, Wednesday, March 23 @ 6:30-8:30
- Normal LIFE groups as we continue with our “Courage” series
- This Thursday, March 24 @ 7:00 p.m. – Maundy Thursday service
- This is for the whole family! Come and reflect on what Jesus did for us on the cross in preparation for Easter morning!
- Easter Sunday, March 27 @ 7:30-8:50 a.m.
- Join us for a delicious Easter breakfast! It is free to you but any donations will go to support the 34 students and leaders going to LIFE this summer. We hope to see you there!
- Easter Sunday, NO YOUTH SERVICE
- Worship together as a family!
- Next Wednesday, March 30 @ 6:30-8:30
- Normal LIFE groups for students
- PARENT meeting! The purpose of this meeting is to inform you about our upcoming Love, Sex, and Dating series beginning on Sunday, April 3. Come to hear about the curriculum and ask any questions you may have!
- Wednesday, April 6 – NO LIFE GROUPS
Thanks so much everyone! Hopefully this gives you a good idea of where FACyo is headed the next month or so. Have a great week!