Good morning! We have quite a busy schedule ahead and I wanted to give you a brief update to get a few things on your radar so they don’t slip past you! There are so many I’ll just put them in bullet form 🙂
- Next Wednesday, May 25, we will have an End of the Year Party at Hope and I’s house! Drinks will be provided but please bring a snack or dessert to share. Our address is 740 Lauren Dr. Nicholasville, KY 40356. We will meet at the normal Wednesday night time, 6:30-8:30. I hope to see you there!
- This summer we are doing a more intentional bible study on Monday nights at 7:00, also at Hope and I’s house. We are calling it DIVE. We will be studying through the book “Can I Ask That?” You may have this written down as “Sticky Faith” which is what I had originally called it. I think it will be a great time of study and fellowship together! Please RSVP to me by text or email so I know how many books to provide.
- There will be NO YOUTH SERVICE on Memorial Day weekend, Sunday, May 29. Take that time to worship together as a family!
- Freshmen Cookout – we are in the third year of this tradition as we welcome the freshmen to high school. We will have this at the church on Friday, June 3, at noon. Freshmen will be invited and the rest of us will serve them. I hope all of you can come to welcome them to FACyo!
- Summer Wednesday night events – stay tuned this summer as we will be doing different fun activities each week. I will let you know well in advance what and where those will be. If you are not hooked up with our texting service, DO IT! I use that a lot as a quick form of communication. Here’s how you do it:
- Text “facyo” to 81010. Easy peasy!
Alright friends I think that’s all for now. I appreciate you all and am looking forward to a fantastic summer!