Good morning everyone! This Sunday our very own Jeff Reed, a LIFE group leader and awesome dude, is speaking on Psalm 103. Parents, below you will find a few questions to help with discussion after he speaks. Thanks so much and have a great weekend!
- What did you learn about the Psalms or Psalm 103?
- We talked about how easy it is to forget all God has done for us. What aspects of what God has done for us (or what characteristic about God) stood out to you in Psalm 103? Do you find it’s easy to forget about “all of God’s benefits?”
- We talked about how God “satisfies our desires”. How can he satisfy every desire we have? Is that true?
- Is it difficult to “praise the Lord” at different times? What do you think David meant by “praise the Lord, O my soul and all my inmost being”? What does that look like for us? Have you ever experienced that (parent: perhaps share when you have experienced this purity of heart)?
- Do you know much about your grandparents, great grandparents or great, great grandparents?
- We talked about how our bodies just return to dust and our ancestors forget about us. Is that discouraging or depressing to you? How does God bring hope and joy to these truths?