Good Monday to you all! It’s an exciting week in FACyo life! Here are the highlights:
- LIFE groups Wednesday! 6:30-8:30 p.m. Meal at 6:30, LIFE groups start at 7:00!
- We begin our Echo the Story curriculum this Wednesday night and we’re really excited about it!
- We eat meals on Wednesday nights…
- If you are not signed up to provide meals but would like to, you can click on this link: http://www.takethemameal.com/meals.php?t=QENM6230 and take a night!
- If you want to team up with one or several others, feel free to do that!
- If you would like to participate but may not have the time/energy to make a meal, we always love take out, pizza, etc!
- Sunday School discussion will revolve around the sermon from yesterday. If you did not attend 1st service, here’s the link to the sermon and the discussion questions:
- Next Monday is Labor Day but we will still have Sunday night youth group!
- 6:30-8:00 p.m. Invite your friends! Come for worship and community 🙂
- We’re continuing our “You Belong” series!
- Fall Retreat is coming fast! Sept. 30-Oct. 2
- Register here: https://goo.gl/forms/L5O2X7aTu7C8rHvz1
- Don’t make $$ the obstacle, scholarships are available!
- Registration ends Sept. 23!
- Fundraising Cards are available
- $20, we get 50% of the profits!
- The more we sell, the cheaper retreats and trips will be.
- If you’re not receiving Remind texts, send @facyo to 810-10 to get signed up.
Thank you, I pray you have an awesome week!
Be a blessing today,