Happy Tuesday everyone! I trust you had a great 3 day weekend. Here are the highlights of the week to come:
- LIFE groups Wednesday, 6:30-8:30. Meal @ 6:30, LIFE groups @ 7:00.
- We are in the second week of our Echo the Story curriculum which went really well overall last week!
- If you are not signed up to provide meals but would like to, you can click on this link: http://www.takethemameal.com/meals.php?t=QENM6230 and take a night!
- If you want to team up with others or participate through buying pizza, take out, etc. feel free to do that!
- Sunday school (during the 2nd service) revolves around the sermon from this past week. If your student did not attend the service, they can listen to it online otherwise they will be very bored this coming Sunday! Here’s the link to the sermon and discussion questions:
- Last Sunday night we decided on a name for our meeting time: LIGHT@NIGHT.
- We meet from 6:30-8:00 for worship, fellowship, and food!
- Invite your friends! This is a great time for new people to experience FACyo!
- We’re in the 3rd week of our “You Belong” series
- Fall Retreat is swiftly approaching: Sept. 30 – Oct. 2
- Above are all the people who are registered. If you don’t see your student’s name, we’d love to have them come along!
- Register by simply clicking on this link: https://goo.gl/forms/L5O2X7aTu7C8rHvz1, it takes 3 minutes tops!
- Don’t let $$ be the obstacle, scholarships are readily available.
- Registration ends Sept. 23!
- Yes, this is a picture of a blank wall. Why, you ask? I want to fill it with t-shirts from all the high schools represented in FACyo!
- To do that, I need school t-shirts. If you would like to donate one for the cause, just bring it whenever you’re able!
- Fundraising Cards are available to sell
- They are $20 and we get 50% of the profits.
- The more we sell, the cheaper retreats and trips will be.
- If you’re not receiving Remind texts, send @facyo to 810-10 to get signed up.
Thanks for bearing with me, I pray you have a blessed week.
Be a blessing today,