Greetings and salutations all! I pray your week has gotten off to a good start. I want to make you aware of the goings on in FACyo this week:
- As usual, LIFE groups are this Wednesday, 6:30-8:30. Meal @ 6:30, LIFE groups @ 7:00.
- We are continuing our Echo the Story curriculum which is going well!
- If you are not signed up to serve through providing meals but would like to, you can click on this link: http://www.takethemameal.com/meals.php?t=QENM6230 and take a night!
- A quick note about NEXT Wednesday, Sept. 21: Due to a time sensitive service project, we are switching our Service Night to that night instead of the 28th. We will work at the church so the schedule will be as usual and include a meal.
- Sunday school, 10:45-12:00, revolves around the sermon from yesterday. If your student did not attend the service, they can listen to it online! I highly encourage this, otherwise the discussion time is full of silence… Here’s the link to the sermon and discussion questions:
- Sunday night, 6:30-8:00 is LIGHT@NIGHT! It’s an awesome time of worship, fellowship, fun, and food!
- Invite your friends! This is a great time for new people to experience FACyo.
- We will finish up our “You Belong” series.
- Fall Retreat is in less than 3 weeks! Sept. 30 – Oct. 2
- Register by simply clicking on this link: https://goo.gl/forms/L5O2X7aTu7C8rHvz1, it takes 3 minutes tops!
- Please don’t allow $$ to be the obstacle, scholarships are readily available.
- Registration ends 1 week from Friday, on Sept. 23.
- This Summer we’re going on a Mission Trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina!
- Register by clicking on this link: https://goo.gl/forms/1DNjUotCxT852vQv1
- Registration ends January 31, 2017 but if you register by November 1st your student will receive a $5 gift card to a place of their choosing!
Thank you for your attention, I pray you have an awesome week.
Be a blessing today,