Good Tuesday everyone! Happy Fall Break (to Jessamine County) and happy back to school week (to Fayette County)! Below you’ll find the goings on this week. We have several curveballs so make sure to account for those!
- NO LIFE GROUPS this Wednesday because of Jessamine County Fall Break. Enjoy time with your family 🙂
- Sunday school will revolve around the sermon from this past week.
- The doors to the youth room will open at 10:30, we will hang out and catch up until 11, and then break into small groups and discuss the sermon.
- Here is the link to the sermon and discussion questions for the week!
- This Sunday Pastor Steve will be coming to do a time of Q&A with us during the Sunday school hour.
- I already have several questions submitted but if you have any, please text/email them to me!
- At LIGHT@NIGHT we will participate in the Town Hall Meeting this coming Sunday with the rest of the church!
- The meeting starts at 6:00.
- Afterward we will hang out together until 8:00. It’ll be a fun night and one I think you’ll find really interesting!
- Come as a family if you like!
- We are beginning to collect Operation Christmas Child boxes!
- We are having a competition between LIFE groups. There will be a designated spot in the youth room for the boxes so start packing!
I am praying for you all this week.
Be a blessing today,