This Wednesday is our 2nd service night! It will be a CRAZY night, but so much fun!
- Come at 6:30 for our normal meal.
- After eating we will have an assembly line to put together care packages for members of our congregation!
- We’ll then pile in cars and go deliver the packages!
- We need LOTS of people to pull this off! Hope you’re able to come!
- Parents: I could use some more drivers so if you’re able, please contact me!
Sunday school discussion will be over the mission talk from yesterday! This is a great time to debrief on the main service teaching and how it applies to our own lives.
- The doors to the youth room will open at 10:30, we will hang out and catch up until 11, then break into groups and discuss the sermon.
- Here are the links to the and discussion questions!
LIGHT@NIGHT is every Sunday night, 6:30-8:00. It’s a great time of worship, fellowship, and fun!
- This week we are having a guest speaker! Tommy Dewey is a seminary student who has an amazing testimony. I want as many students as possible to hear his story so I hope everyone is able to be there!
We’re beginning to collect OCC shoeboxes! We’re having a church-wide competition as well as a LIFE group competition to see how many boxes we can fill!
- Check out this video if you want to know more about Operation Christmas Child: http://video.samaritanspurse.org/good-news-great-joy-153/
- Check out this video if you want to see me in a Christmas hat talking about the OCC competition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSrYu34gNjo
We are hosting a FACyo Parent Night Wednesday, November 16 from 6:30-8:30!
- It’ll be a great opportunity to get to know each other, meet your student’s leaders, and for me to get to know you!
- Come with your student, eat a meal together, and then we’ll have our festivities while the students meet in LIFE groups!
We’re going on a MISSION TRIP to the Blue Ridge Mountains, NC!
- Click here to sign-up: https://goo.gl/forms/1DNjUotCxT852vQv1