Greetings everyone! Here’s a rundown of the week 🙂
Normal LIFE groups this Wednesday!
- 6:30 meal, 7:00 groups
- LIFE groups are a great time to connect with each other, dig into Scripture, and grow as a Christian community!
This coming week’s discussion will be over Jeremy’s sermon from Sunday.
- REMEMBER: This is not a substitute for the service. It is a supplement! There is no new teaching. It is just small group discussions from the main service teaching. If students are not going to or listening to the sermon, they’re not getting any teaching which is sad!
- The doors to the youth room will open at 10:30. We’ll hang out and catch up until 11, then break into groups!
- Here are the links to the sermon and discussion questions:
Normal LIGHT@NIGHT this Sunday night from 6:30-8:00! We have an awesome time of worship and fellowship.
THIS IS THE LAST WEEK TO BRING SHOEBOXES.
- Check out this video if you want to know more about Operation Christmas Child: http://video.samaritanspurse.org/good-news-great-joy-153/
- Check out this video if you want to see me in a Christmas hat talking about the OCC competition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSrYu34gNjo
- Check out this video for a great Shoebox example – Lisa Nesselroade! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMmlbetk9WY
We are hosting a FACyo Parent Night NEXT WEDNESDAY, Nov. 16 from 6:30-8:30!
- It’ll be a great opportunity to get to know each other, meet your student’s leaders, and for me to get to know you!
- Come with your student, eat a meal together, and then we’ll have our festivities while the students meet in LIFE groups!
We are doing a Firewood Fundraiser, Saturday, Nov. 19 from 9 am – 12 pm.
- We’ll meet at Old World Timber, 1195 Versailles Rd Lexington, KY 40508 at 9:00.
- We’ll bundle wood and then give it away and ask for donations!
We’re going on a MISSION TRIP to the Blue Ridge Mountains, NC!
- June 11-16, 2017
- Click here to sign-up: https://goo.gl/forms/1DNjUotCxT852vQv
- Deadline to register is January 15. Sign up today!
Thank you so much for all you do to support FACyo!
Be a blessing today,