Good morning everyone, thank you for your continued support and prayer for FACyo. Here are the happenings of the week. There are quite a few!!!
Normal LIFE groups this Wednesday!
- 6:30 meal, 7:00 groups
- LIFE groups are a great time to connect with each other, dig into Scripture, and grow as a Christian community!
This coming week’s discussion will be over Steve’s sermon from Sunday. It’s a great one!
- REMEMBER: This is not a substitute for the service. It is a supplement! There is no new teaching. It is just small group discussions from the main service teaching. If students are not going to or listening to the sermon, they’re not getting any teaching which is sad!
- The doors to the youth room will open at 10:30. We’ll hang out and catch up until 11, then break into groups!
- Here are the links to the sermon and discussion questions:
This coming week, LIGHT@NIGHT will be a night of worship and thanksgiving as we anticipate Thanksgiving day. We will worship, pray, and fellowship in different ways, all around the topic of giving thanks! It will be awesome!
- LIGHT@NIGHT is 6:30-8:00 in the youth room.
We are hosting a FACyo Parent Night TOMORROW, Nov. 16 from 6:30-8:30!
- It’ll be a great opportunity to get to know each other, meet your student’s leaders, and for me to get to know you!
- We will talk about what your students have been learning and our vision for the direction of FACyo.
- Come with your student, eat a meal together, and then we’ll have our festivities while the students meet in LIFE groups!
Our church is turning 60! Come celebrate with us as we share a meal together, and then reminisce about how we started, how we’ve grown, and where we are headed.
- THIS FRIDAY, 6:30-9:00
- Please bring a dish to share, enough to feed your family plus 4 others.
- The church will provide chicken.
- Please RSVP at http://www.faclex.com/60th-anniversary-events/
We are doing a Firewood Fundraiser, THIS SATURDAY, Nov. 19 from 9 am – 12 pm.
- We’ll meet at Old World Timber, 1195 Versailles Rd Lexington, KY 40508 at 9:00.
- We’ll bundle wood and then give it away and ask for donations!
- Here’s a video to post on Facebook to promo the event! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyrpYjv-bM8
We’re going on a MISSION TRIP to the Blue Ridge Mountains, NC!
- June 11-16, 2017
- Click here to sign-up: https://goo.gl/forms/1DNjUotCxT852vQv
- Deadline to register is January 15. Sign up today!
Thanks for sticking with me!
Be a blessing today,