Happy Monday all, here’s a rundown the week. Thanks for your care and support of FACyo!
Tonight is our monthly service night at Embrace UMC downtown Lexington.
- We meet at the church at 4:30 and drive to Embrace.
- We help serve the weekly meal there, clean up, and participate in the worship service.
- We are back by 8:00.
If you are not able to go this month, keep it on your calendar! The next one is January 2 and we would love to have you join! It is an awesome way to serve.
We have our last normal LIFE groups this week! Wanna know what we’re doing next week? Keep reading!
- Meal at 6:30, groups at 7.
This coming week’s discussion will be over Steve’s sermon from yesterday.
- Sunday school is small group discussions, led by student leaders, centered around the main service teaching.
- The doors to the youth room will open at 10:30. We’ll hang out and catch up until 11, have some announcements, then break into groups!
- Here are the links to the sermon and discussion questions:
We are having our annual Christmas party Sunday, December 11, from 5:00-7:30!
- This year the Setzers have graciously offered to host. They live at 300 Delaney Woods, Nicholasville, KY 40356
- Bring a White Elephant gift (something you no longer want!!)
- Boys bring dessert
- Girls bring a side
Next Wednesday, December 14, we are having a LIFE group Christmas Scavenger Hunt at Fayette Mall!
- We will meet in the mall food court at 6:30 p.m.
- We will be done by 8:30
- Students can be picked up by the mall food court
We’re going on a mission trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina and NOW IS THE TIME TO SIGN UP! Here are the details:
- June 11-16, 2017
- Click here to sign-up: https://goo.gl/forms/1DNjUotCxT852vQv
- Deadline to register is January 15. That is not very far away…way closer than you think! Sign up today!
FACyo is headed to Perfect North on January 21! We’d love to have you come along!
- Registration opens Wednesday, November 30, 12:00 p.m. – click on this link to register: https://goo.gl/forms/7A5Fn7FpwXszLq3s2
- We need drivers! If you are willing to drive please tell us that on the registration form!
- If you want to come but don’t want to ski, that’s fine! Feel free to tag along, we just ask you bring $10 to help with gas! Please register still – there is a spot where you can choose to not ski.
Thank you so much everyone,
Be a blessing today,