Good morning everyone! I trust you had a great Christmas day and are looking forward to a week of rest and relaxation! Here’s a quick look at the week to come:
There are no LIFE groups this week!
There will only be 1 service on New Year’s Day. I am preaching so there will not be youth Sunday school.
Next Monday is our monthly service night at Embrace UMC downtown Lexington.
- We meet at the church at 4:30 and drive to Embrace.
- We help serve the weekly meal there, clean up, and participate in the worship service.
- We are back by 8:00.
If you are not able to go this month, keep it on your calendar! The next one is February 6 and we would love to have you join! It is an awesome way to serve.
FACyo is headed to Perfect North on January 21! We’d love to have you come along!
- Click on this link to register: https://goo.gl/forms/7A5Fn7FpwXszLq3s2
- Deadline to register is JANUARY 15. So sign up now!!!
- We need drivers! If you are willing to drive please tell us that on the registration form!
- If you want to come but don’t want to ski, that’s fine! Feel free to tag along, we just ask you bring $10 to help with gas! Please register still – there is a spot where you can choose to not ski.
We’re going on a mission trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina and NOW IS THE TIME TO SIGN UP! Here are the details:
- June 11-16, 2017
- Click here to sign-up: https://goo.gl/forms/1DNjUotCxT852vQv
- Deadline to register is January 15. That is not very far away…way closer than you think! Sign up today!
- DO NOT MAKE MONEY THE ISSUE. We will fundraise and make it happen!!!
Thank you so much. Have a great week!
Be a blessing today,