Happy Monday, all! I trust you are having a good start to the week. Here are some things to keep on your radar this week:
We are back to our normal LIFE groups this week! Each group has adult volunteers who lead the groups and there are a variety of topics being discussed this semester. I’m looking forward to it and hope you do too!
- Meal served at 6:30 – starting this week we will begin eating in the youth room each week.
- Split into groups between 7 and 7:15!
Sunday School discussion revolves around the main service sermon from yesterday. There will be a recap on Sunday so no one is lost but you can certainly listen to it this week if you like to be more in the know!
- The doors to the youth room will open at 10:30. We’ll hang out and catch up until 11, have some announcements, then break into groups!
- Here are the links to the sermon and discussion questions:
LIGHT@NIGHT is this Sunday night from 6:30-8:00! We have an awesome time of worship and fellowship. We meet in the youth room. It would be great to see you there!
- We will be in the second week of our “Identity” series!
FACyo is headed to Perfect North on January 21! We’d love to have you come along!
- Click on this link to register: https://goo.gl/forms/7A5Fn7FpwXszLq3s2
- We need drivers! If you are willing to drive please tell us that on the registration form!
- REGISTRATION ENDS THIS SUNDAY. SIGN UP NOW!!!
We’re going on a mission trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina and NOW IS THE TIME TO SIGN UP! Here are the details:
- June 11-16, 2017
- Click here to sign-up: https://goo.gl/forms/1DNjUotCxT852vQv
- Deadline to register is THIS SUNDAY! Sign up today!
We are having a Super Bowl party again this year! Sunday night, Feb. 5, 6:00-10:00. We will have the game on the big screen in the youth room so you can hang out on couches and the big screen in the gym so you can watch while playing basketball or other games!
- Bring your favorite Super Bowl snack
- Drinks are provided
Our 30 hour famine is not for a while yet, but I want you get it on your calendar – March 24! More details to come soon 🙂
Thanks so much for all your attention. Have a great week!
Be a blessing today,