Happy Tuesday morning everyone! I trust your week has gotten off to a good start. Here are some things to keep in mind this week:
Normal LIFE groups this week! Each group has adult volunteers who lead the groups and there are a variety of topics being discussed this semester.
- Meal served at 6:30 – starting this week we will begin eating in the youth room each week.
- Split into groups between 7 and 7:15!
Sunday School discussion will revolve around the main service sermon from Sunday. There will be a recap so no one is lost but I’d encourage you to listen to it this week so you are more in the know!
- The doors to the youth room will open at 10:30. We’ll hang out and catch up until 11, have some announcements, then break into groups!
- Here are the links to the sermon and discussion questions:
LIGHT@NIGHT is this Sunday night from 6:30-8:00! We have an awesome time of worship and fellowship. We meet in the youth room. It would be great to see you there!
- Our very own awesome volunteer Landon Stuart (pictured above) is our guest speaker this week!
We’re going on a mission trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina and NOW IS THE TIME TO APPLY! Here are the details:
- June 11-16, 2017
- An application, 2 reference forms, and an interview make up the FAC mission trip process. The application and reference forms are due Feb. 5. Please scan and email them to me (email@example.com) or bring them by the church office.
We are having a Super Bowl party again this year! Sunday night, Feb. 5, 6:00-10:00. We will have the game on the big screen in the youth room so you can hang out on couches and the big screen in the gym so you can watch while playing basketball or other games!
- Bring your favorite Super Bowl snack
- Drinks are provided
We are doing a 30 hour famine on March 24! Look for more details later this week and next week
Thanks so much everyone. Have a great week!
Be a blessing today,