Happy Wednesday all! Sorry this is a little late but here’s the schedule for the week!
Normal LIFE groups tonight! Each group has adult volunteers who lead the groups and there are a variety of topics being discussed this semester.
- Meal served at 6:30 – starting this week we will begin eating in the youth room each week.
- Split into groups between 7 and 7:15!
Sunday School discussion will revolve around the main service sermon from Sunday. There will be a recap so no one is lost but I’d encourage you to listen to it this week so you are more in the know!
- The doors to the youth room will open at 10:30. We’ll hang out and catch up until 11, have some announcements, recap the sermon through a short devo, then break into groups!
- Here is the link to the sermon:
LIGHT@NIGHT is this Sunday night from 6:30-8:00! We have an awesome time of worship and fellowship. We meet in the youth room. It would be great to see you there!
- This week we are having a night completely devoted to worship through music and prayer. It’s going to be a great evening!
I am SO EXCITED about this event and I know your student will have an awesome time. The 30 Hour Famine is serving as our Spring Retreat and it’s only $20!!!
Here is the link to register: https://goo.gl/forms/VrC3ginqcUgfwoT82
The deadline to register is Sunday, March 19. If you want to get a t-shirt, you MUST register by WEDNESDAY, MARCH 8. I will need to order them so they arrive on time. If you register after March 8, you will not be able to get a t-shirt.
We are having our second Parent Night of the year on Wednesday night, March 15 from 6:30-8:30! It’s an awesome time of hanging out together and spending time sharing together.
- Your student will meet in their LIFE group like normal and we will spend time in the youth room together as parents!
- You will be welcome to join us for the meal at 6:30 🙂
Thank you so much, I pray you have a great week!
Be a blessing today,