Good Tuesday everyone! I trust you’ve had a good start to the week. Here’s a look at things upcoming:
Tomorrow night is our Service Night!
- We will meet at the church at 6:30 and have a meal together.
- At 7:00 we will pile in cars and head to Wilmore to help the Wilmore Community Center with some things!
- We will be back by 8:30.
Sunday School discussion will revolve around the main service sermon given by Ed Mangham from Sunday. There will be a recap so no one is lost but I’d encourage you to listen to it this week so you are more in the know!
- The doors to the youth room will open at 10:30. We’ll hang out and catch up until 11, have some announcements, recap the sermon through a short devo, then break into groups!
- I will be out of town so our awesome leader, Jessica Freeburne, will be leading the devo over the sermon.
- Here is the link to the sermon:
LIGHT@NIGHT is this Sunday night from 6:30-8:00! We have an awesome time of worship and fellowship. We meet in the youth room. It would be great to see you there!
- I will be out of town so our awesome leader, Landon Stuart (pictured above), will be speaking.
- Landon is in seminary and is doing his mentored ministry at FAC this semester, serving the youth in different capacities!
We are having our second Parent Night of the year on Wednesday night, March 15 from 6:30-8:30! It’s an awesome time of hanging out together and spending time sharing together.
- Your student will meet in their LIFE group like normal and we will spend time in the youth room together as parents!
- You will be welcome to join us for the meal at 6:30
I am SO EXCITED about this event and I know your student will have an awesome time. The 30 Hour Famine is serving as our Spring Retreat and it’s only $20!!!
Here is the link to register: https://goo.gl/forms/VrC3ginqcUgfwoT82
The deadline to register is Sunday, March 19. If you want to get a t-shirt, you MUST register by WEDNESDAY, MARCH 8. I will need to order them so they arrive on time. If you register after March 8, you will not be able to get a t-shirt.