Hello everyone! We have a fairly normal week but I want to keep you updated! There’s a lot that happens every week and I want to make sure you are well informed 🙂 So here goes!
Normal LIFE groups tonight! Each group has adult volunteers who lead the groups and there are a variety of topics being discussed this semester.
- Meal served at 6:30 – starting this week we will begin eating in the youth room each week.
- Split into groups between 7 and 7:15!
Sunday School discussion will revolve around the main service sermon from yesterday. There will be a recap so no one is lost but I’d encourage you to listen to it this week so you are more in the know!
- The doors to the youth room will open at 10:30. We’ll hang out and catch up until 11, have some announcements, recap the sermon through a short devo, then break into groups!
- Here is the link to the sermon:
LIGHT@NIGHT is this Sunday night from 6:30-8:00! We have an awesome time of games, food, worship and fellowship. We meet in the youth room. It would be great to see you there!
We are having our second Parent Night of the year on NEXT WEDNESDAY from 6:30-8:30! It’s an awesome time of hanging out together and spending time sharing together.
- Your student will meet in their LIFE group like normal and we will spend time in the youth room together as parents!
- You will be welcome to join us for the meal at 6:30 🙂
I am SO EXCITED about this event and I know your student will have an awesome time. The 30 Hour Famine is serving as our Spring Retreat and it’s only $20!!!
Here is the link to register: https://goo.gl/forms/VrC3ginqcUgfwoT82
The deadline to register is Sunday, March 19. If you want to get a t-shirt, you MUST register by THIS WEDNESDAY. I will need to order them so they arrive on time. If you register after March 8, you will not be able to get a t-shirt.
Be a blessing today,