Good Tuesday y’all! Here’s a look at the upcoming events as well as the regular goings-on of the week! Praying for you all this week.
Normal LIFE groups this week! Each group has adult volunteers who lead the groups and there are a variety of topics being discussed this semester.
- Meal served at 6:30
- Split into groups between 7 and 7:15!
Sunday School discussion will revolve around the main service sermon from yesterday. There will be a recap so no one is lost but I’d encourage you to listen to it this week so you are more in the know!
- The doors to the youth room will open at 10:30. We’ll hang out and catch up until 11, have some announcements, recap the sermon through a short devo, then break into groups!
- Here is the link to the sermon:
LIGHT@NIGHT is this Sunday night from 6:30-8:00! We have an awesome time of games, food, worship and fellowship. We meet in the youth room. It would be great to see you there!
- This week we are going to switch things up a little bit and focus on Sabbath and rest. It will be an awesome evening to stop and focus on God.
I am SO EXCITED about this event and I know your student will have an awesome time. The 30 Hour Famine is serving as our Spring Retreat and it’s only $20!!!
Here is the link to register: https://goo.gl/forms/VrC3ginqcUgfwoT82
The deadline to register is NEXT WEDNESDAY. Can’t come on Saturday? You can still come on Friday night for only $10! We’d love to have you 🙂
Originally, our 2nd Parent Night of the year was going to be this Wednesday HOWEVER it is the last Women’s Wednesday night Bible Study which many moms are a part of.
THEREFORE, we are going to move the Parent Night to Wednesday, APRIL 12. Come for dinner and stay for a great evening of connecting and learning with each other.
Hope to see you there!
Attention Women! Susan Scott has asked me to plug the Women’s Retreat which I’m glad to do! This will be an awesome experience for you, I hope you are able to go! Men – Make it possible for your wife to attend! Here are the details:
- April 28-29 @ Cedarmore Camp
- $85 for both Friday and Saturday
- $50 all sessions and meals, but no overnight stay
- $40 Saturday only (includes breakfast and lunch)
- $20 Friday only (includes dinner)
Be a blessing today,