So…I should have sent this out at the beginning of the week, because now it’s a week in review! But anyway, I apologize and here is the next week and a half!
Sunday School normally revolves around the main service sermon from the previous week. We have a short recap of the sermon through a devotional and then break into discussion groups!
- Doors open at 10:30
- Announcements and short devotional begin at 11:00
- We will have normal Sunday School both this week (4/2) and next (4/9)
LIGHT@NIGHT is normally Sunday nights from 6:30-8:00! We have an awesome time of games, food, worship and fellowship. We meet in the youth room.
We will NOT have LIGHT@NIGHT this Sunday because of Spring Break.
We will have LIGHT@NIGHT again on April 9.
NO LIFE GROUPS THIS COMING WEEK because of Spring Break.
Parent Night will be Wednesday, APRIL 12. Come for dinner and stay for a great evening of connecting and learning with each other.
Attention Women! Susan Scott has asked me to plug the Women’s Retreat which I’m glad to do! This will be an awesome experience for you, I hope you are able to go! Men – Make it possible for your wife to attend! Here are the details:
- April 28-29 @ Cedarmore Camp
- $85 for both Friday and Saturday
- $50 all sessions and meals, but no overnight stay
- $40 Saturday only (includes breakfast and lunch)
- $20 Friday only (includes dinner)