Hello all! I trust you’re having a great Monday basking in the after-Easter glow! There are a couple new things on the slate this week so check it out!
Normal LIFE groups this week! Each group has adult volunteers who lead the groups and there are a variety of topics being discussed this semester.
- Meal served at 6:30
- Split into groups between 7 and 7:15!
Sunday School discussion will revolve around the main service sermon from yesterday. There will be a recap so no one is lost but I’d encourage you to listen to it this week so you are more in the know!
- The doors to the youth room will open at 10:30. We’ll hang out and catch up until 11, have some announcements, recap the sermon through a short devo, then break into groups!
- Here is the link to the sermon:
LIGHT@NIGHT is a great time of fellowship, games, food, worship, and hearing a message! We’d love to have you join us.
- 6:30 – 8:00 in the high school room.
- We are in our 2nd week of our Consuming Church series. This week we look at the Church as a Priesthood!
Attention Women! Susan Scott has asked me to plug the Women’s Retreat which I’m glad to do! This will be an awesome experience for you, I hope you are able to go! Men – Make it possible for your wife to attend! THIS SUNDAY is the last day to sign up!!! Here are the details:
- April 28-29 @ Cedarmore Camp
- $85 for both Friday and Saturday
- $50 all sessions and meals, but no overnight stay
- $40 Saturday only (includes breakfast and lunch)
- $20 Friday only (includes dinner)
We are having a Fundraising Lunch and Silent Auction for the West Virginia Mission Trip! We’d love to have you attend and support our high school students!
- Sunday, April 30 after the 2nd service in the gym
- $5 per person, $20 per family
- A bevy of awesome items in the silent auction
- Learning about our Mission Trip
- Seeing all the lovely faces of all 44 going on the trip!
Thanks so much everyone!
Be a blessing today,