Good morning all! Here’s a quick look at the week ahead and future events.
Normal LIFE groups (for the most part) this week! A couple of groups are doing some service work. Each group has adult volunteers who lead the groups and there are a variety of topics being discussed this semester.
- Meal served at 6:30
- Split into groups between 7 and 7:15!
Sunday School discussion will revolve around the main service sermon from yesterday. There will be a recap so no one is lost but I’d encourage you to listen to it this week so you are more in the know!
- The doors to the youth room will open at 10:30. We’ll hang out and catch up until 11, have some announcements, recap the sermon through a short devo, then break into groups!
- Here is the link to the sermon:
We are having a Fundraising Lunch and Silent Auction for the West Virginia Mission Trip THIS WEEK! We’d love to have you attend and support our high school students!
- $5 per person, $20 per family
- A bevy of awesome items in the silent auction
- Learning about our Mission Trip
- Seeing all the lovely faces of all 44 going on the trip!
LIGHT@NIGHT is a great time of fellowship, games, food, worship, and hearing a message! We’d love to have you join us.
- 6:30 – 8:00 in the high school room.
- We are in our 3nd week of our Consuming Church series. This week we look at the Church as a Body!
Graduating Seniors! We are having our annual “Senior Sendoff” on Sunday, May 21 after the 2nd service, in the youth room.
- Parents: You will have the opportunity to share with the group (3-4 minutes) some sentiments about your student. This is your
chance to give them a blessing in a public setting. Some parents in the past have shared Bible verses, memories, or
their hopes and dreams for their child. Feel free to make it your own!
- Meat and drinks will be provided, please bring a dessert and side dish to share.
- Please RSVP by Sunday May 14 so I know how much meat to provide. Thank you so much!