Greetings all! Tuesday is a great day, hope you’re enjoying it!
This is our last week of normal LIFE groups! We will have it next week as well but it will be a chill hang out night as it’s the last week of school!
Each group has adult volunteers who lead groups with a variety of topics being discussed this semester.
- Meal served at 6:30
- Split into groups between 7 and 7:15!
Sunday School discussion will revolve around the main service sermon from Sunday. There will be a recap so no one is lost but I’d encourage you to listen to it this week so you are more in the know!
- The doors to the youth room will open at 10:30. We’ll hang out and catch up until 11, have some announcements, recap the sermon through a short devo, then break into groups!
- Here is the link to the sermon:
Graduating Seniors! We are having our annual “Senior Sendoff” on Sunday, May 21 after the 2nd service, in the youth room.
- Parents: You will have the opportunity to share with the group (3-4 minutes) some sentiments about your student. This is your
chance to give them a blessing in a public setting. Some parents in the past have shared Bible verses, memories, or
their hopes and dreams for their child. Feel free to make it your own!
- Meat and drinks will be provided, please bring a dessert and side dish to share.
- Please RSVP by Sunday May 14 so I know how much meat to provide. Thank you so much!
Throughout the summer on Wednesday nights we will partake in different activities together! The first “Wondrous Wednesday” will be on June 7 and we are going to a Reds game! Here are the details:
- Cost: $15 + money for food
- When: Game begins at 7:10, we will leave at 5:00 – we will be back around 11 or 11:30
- I will put together a sign-up form as we get closer.
What is DIVE? DIVE is the intentional, in-depth Bible study time we are doing this summer.
When is DIVE? DIVE will be every other Sunday night at 7:00 throughout the summer. The official calendar will be given out at our first meeting, Sunday, June 4! This first will be at 8:00 because of the Annual Meeting.
Where is DIVE? DIVE will be held at Dan and Hope’s house – 740 Lauren Dr. Nicholasville, KY 40356
Why should I participate? This will be an AWESOME way to grow deeper in your faith this summer and get to know some other high schoolers you may not already know as well. I expect this will be a smaller group which is fantastic for getting to know each other better and becoming more intentional in our faith together
LIGHT@NIGHT’s are finished for the school year.
Thanks so much!
Be a blessing today,