Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday.
This week we are eating a meal, hanging out, relaxing, and playing games together! It’s the last week of school for most of you…use this time as a de-stressing! 6:30-8:30.
We will then take the next two weeks (May 24 and 31) off and not have any Wednesday night activities.
This Sunday is SENIOR DAY! We are honoring our Seniors and showering them with love.
- The doors to the youth room will open at 10:30. We’ll hang out and catch up until 11, have some announcements, then begin the Senior Festivities!
There will be no Sunday School on May 28 because of Memorial Day Weekend.
Graduating Seniors! We are having our annual “Senior Sendoff” on this Sunday after the 2nd service, in the youth room.
- Parents: You will have the opportunity to share with the group (3-4 minutes) some sentiments about your student. This is your
chance to give them a blessing in a public setting. Some parents in the past have shared Bible verses, memories, or
their hopes and dreams for their child. Feel free to make it your own!
- Meat and drinks will be provided, please bring a dessert and side dish to share.
- Please RSVP ASAP if you have not so I know how much meat to provide. Thank you so much!
What is DIVE? DIVE is the intentional, in-depth Bible study time we are doing this summer. We are going through a curriculum called Sticky Faith: Lessons to Nurture Faith Beyond High School. Here is the link to look at it (it’s the one at the bottom of the page):
When is DIVE? DIVE will be every other Sunday night at 7:00 throughout the summer. The official calendar will be given out at our first meeting, Sunday, June 4! This first will be at 8:00 because of the Annual Meeting.
Where is DIVE? DIVE will be held at Dan and Hope’s house – 740 Lauren Dr. Nicholasville, KY 40356
Why should I participate? This will be an AWESOME way to grow deeper in your faith this summer and get to know some other high schoolers you may not already know as well. I expect this will be a smaller group which is fantastic for getting to know each other better and becoming more intentional in our faith together
Throughout the summer on Wednesday nights we will partake in different activities together! The first “Wondrous Wednesday” will be on June 7 and we are going to a Reds game! Here are the details:
- Cost: $15 + money for food
- When: Game begins at 7:10, we will leave at 5:00 – we will be back around 11 or 11:30
- Here’s the link to register: https://goo.gl/forms/XwUoiiNHooBfhONU2
Thank you so much!
Be a blessing today,