Good morning everyone! I pray you are having a good first week off of school! Here are a few things to look for over the next couple of weeks!
There are no LIFE groups/Wednesday night activities this week or next week.
There is no Sunday School this week because of Memorial Day weekend.
Sunday, June 4, is Freshmen Funday!!! The rising freshmen will join us for the first time.
- Doors to the high school room open at 10:30.
- We will have breakfast together, served around 10:45.
- Freshmen will get oriented to how things work in high school at FAC!
- We’ll get to know each other!
What is DIVE? DIVE is the intentional, in-depth Bible study time we are doing this summer. We are going through a curriculum called Sticky Faith: Lessons to Nurture Faith Beyond High School. Here is the link to look at it (it’s the one at the bottom of the page):
When is DIVE? DIVE will be every other Sunday night at 7:00 throughout the summer. The official calendar will be given out at our first meeting, Sunday, June 4!
Where is DIVE? DIVE will be held at Dan and Hope’s house – 740 Lauren Dr. Nicholasville, KY 40356
Why should I participate? This will be an AWESOME way to grow deeper in your faith this summer and get to know some other high schoolers you may not already know as well. I expect this will be a smaller group which is fantastic for getting to know each other better and becoming more intentional in our faith together
Throughout the summer on Wednesday nights we will partake in different activities together! The first “Wondrous Wednesday” will be on June 7 and we are going to a Reds game! Here are the details:
- Cost: $15 + money for food
- When: Game begins at 7:10, we will leave at 5:00 – we will be back around 11 or 11:30
- Here’s the link to register: https://goo.gl/forms/XwUoiiNHooBfhONU2
Thanks so much everyone!
Be a blessing today,