Good morning everyone! I trust you had a great weekend. Here are some things to put on your calendar for the next few weeks!
We are going to a Reds game THIS WEDENSDAY! Here are the details:
- Cost: $15 + money for food
- When: Game begins at 7:10, we will leave at 5:00 – we will be back around 11 or 11:30
- Here’s the link to register: https://goo.gl/forms/XwUoiiNHooBfhONU2
TOMORROW is the final day to register so I can make sure we have enough drivers.
We resume our normal Sunday morning schedule this week! Our very own Sadie Bish (rising senior) will be sharing with us. It’s going to be awesome!
- Doors open at 10:30
- We will begin announcements and the morning’s festivities at 11.
We had a fantastic time at DIVE last night! There were 31 people crammed into our house and it was AWESOME 🙂
- The next DIVE is Sunday, June 18.
- We meet at Hope and I’s house – 740 Lauren Dr. Nicholasville, KY 40356
Why should you participate? This is a great way to grow deeper in your faith this summer and get to know some other high schoolers you may not already know as well.
On Wednesday, June 21, we are headed to Centennial Park in Wilmore!
- Join us for ice cream sundaes, ultimate frisbee, kickball, basketball, playground activities, and much more!
THERE ARE NO WEDNESDAY NIGHT ACTIVITIES NEXT WEEK BECAUSE OF THE MISSION TRIP.
Thank you so much, all. Have a great week!
Be a blessing today,