Good afternoon! Here’s a look at what’s to come in the next few weeks:
School is right around the corner which means schedule’s are changing, stabilizing, and getting more busy. So where does God fit in to our schedule? How should we structure our life? How did Jesus structure His? These are questions we’re asking in our 2-week series, “Back in the Saddle!” Join us this Sunday morning!
- Doors open at 10:30
- We will begin announcements and the morning’s festivities at 11.
Next Wednesday, July 26, we are having a bonfire at Tim Vetters’ house!
- Smores stuff will be provided
- If you want to roast anything else over the fire, feel free to bring it with you!
The next DIVE is Sunday, July 30!
- We meet at Hope and I’s house – 740 Lauren Dr. Nicholasville, KY 40356
Why should you participate? It is a great way to grow deeper in your faith this summer and get to know some other high schoolers you may not already know as well.
LIFE groups will begin on Wednesday night, August 23!
- We will have a meal together at 6:30, then break into groups around 7:15.
- We will be done by 8:30.
ATTENTION PARENTS. I want to make you aware of THE MOST IMPORTANT MEETING OF THE YEAR. Here are the details:
- Sunday, August 27, after the 2nd service, in the gym
- We will have lunch together. The main dish will be provided.
- If your last name begins with A-M, please bring your favorite side or salad
- If your last name begins with N-Z, please bring your favorite dessert
- We will go over the normal schedule for the year, the major events happening during the year, and I will be able to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- You will want to be there, I assure you!
You’ve made it to the end! Thanks for sticking with it.
Be a blessing today,