Good afternoon! Check out the schedule for the next couple of weeks. I want to make sure you stay as up to date as possible!!!
Are you signed up for the Remind texting service? I use this ALL THE TIME to send important information. If you’re not, sign up now!!!
- Text @facyo to 81010
- That’s it.
The Miersma’s are hosting us for our last Wednesday night of the summer!
- There’s a pool so bring a swimsuit!
- We’re having dinner so bring an appetite!
- We’re going to have fun so get excited!
- Look for the address in the Remind texts
This week we are beginning a 5 week series on the book of James. I told the students yesterday if they do not like being called out or convicted to skip the next 5 weeks…James doesn’t mess around! It’s going to be a great series as God works in our hearts and minds.
- Doors open promptly at 10:30.
- We begin announcements and the morning festivities at 11:00.
- We are done by or before 12:00.
Our last DIVE will be in two weeks, on Sunday, August 13!
- We meet at Hope and I’s house – 740 Lauren Dr. Nicholasville, KY 40356
Why should you participate? It is a great way to grow deeper in your faith this summer and get to know some other high schoolers you may not already know as well.
LIFE groups will begin on Wednesday night, August 23!
- We will have a meal together at 6:30, then break into groups around 7:15.
- We will be done by 8:30.
ATTENTION PARENTS. I want to make you aware of THE MOST IMPORTANT MEETING OF THE YEAR. Here are the details:
- Sunday, August 27, after the 2nd service, in the gym
- We will have lunch together. The main dish will be provided.
- If your last name begins with A-M, please bring your favorite side or salad
- If your last name begins with N-Z, please bring your favorite dessert
- We will go over the normal schedule for the year, the major events happening during the year, and I will be able to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- You will want to be there, I assure you!
Thanks so much, have a great week!
Be a blessing today,