Good Monday morning! Here’s some news about the next week and beyond. There are a few new things on the agenda so check them out!
Are you signed up for the Remind texting service? I use this ALL THE TIME to send important information. If you’re not, sign up now!!!
- Text @facyo to 81010
- That’s it.
There are NO WEDNESDAY NIGHT ACTIVITIES the next two weeks (August 9 and 16). This allows time for me to meet with our leaders for the year as well as gives students a break after their first day of school.
We are in our 2nd week of a 5 week series on James. Do you show favoritism? What does faith without deeds mean? James has lots to say about these!
- Doors open promptly at 10:30.
- We begin announcements and the morning festivities at 11:00.
- We are done by or before 12:00.
Our last DIVE will be THIS SUNDAY, August 13!
- We meet at Hope and I’s house – 740 Lauren Dr. Nicholasville, KY 40356
Why should you participate? It is a great way to grow deeper in your faith this summer and get to know some other high schoolers you may not already know as well.
The missions weekend at FAC is coming up! August 18-20. The theme this year is our church plants, here and abroad. We will participate in the weekend by having a “Celebrity Kickball” game! It will be Students vs. Church “Celebrities” from FAC and our church plants!
- Friday, August 18, 4:30 p.m.
- It will be held at the Southland baseball fields.
- It will be a great way to have fun and learn more about our church plants!
Hope you can join us 🙂
LIFE groups will begin on Wednesday night, August 23!
- We will have a meal together at 6:30, then break into groups around 7:15.
- We will be done by 8:30
We have AWESOME people who have been led to give of their time and energy to serve your students by leading small groups this year! Here are their names so you can begin praying for them:
- Megan Weinert
- Mary Brooks
- Jessica Freeburne
- Maria Darby
- Anne Corey Reed
- Morgan Stuart
- Hope McPherson
- Lee J. Brooks
- Jeff Reed
- Tim Vetters
- Chris Johnson
- Craig Signagio
- David Thomas
- Landon Stuart
ATTENTION PARENTS. I want to make you aware of THE MOST IMPORTANT MEETING OF THE YEAR. Here are the details:
- Sunday, August 27, after the 2nd service, in the gym
- We will have lunch together. The main dish will be provided.
- If your last name begins with A-M, please bring your favorite side or salad
- If your last name begins with N-Z, please bring your favorite dessert
- We will go over the normal schedule for the year, the major events happening during the year, and I will be able to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- You will want to be there, I assure you!
Thanks so much, have a good week!
Be a blessing today,