Good morning FAC Youth family! Here’s a look at the upcoming month:
Here are different ways you can connect:
- Instagram: @faclexyouth
- Text: Send @facyo to 81010 to get signed up for the Remind texts
- Facebook: Check out our newly updated Facebook page, First Alliance Church Youth
We have normal LIFE groups this Wednesday!
- We eat dinner together at 6:30
- We break into groups around 7:15
Due to bad skiing weather we moved the ski trip from last Saturday to Saturday, Feb. 2!
- When: Saturday, Feb. 2, 2019
- Where: Perfect North in Indiana
- Cost: $60 + $ for lunch and dinner.
This is just a day trip, leaving in the morning, skiing all day, coming back in the evening. Here’s the link to sign up! Ski Trip Registration
We are beginning a new 5 week series this Sunday titled “VBS Revisted.” We’re looking at some classic stories from the Bible, likely heard in VBS, and experiencing them in a new way being 6-8 years removed from VBS! This Sunday we’re reading the story of Daniel and the Lions’ Den. He’s got the best name in the Bible!
TOMORROW we are having a Spirit Night at Chick-fil-A for those of us going to LIFE this year! Here are the details:
- When: Tuesday, Jan. 15, 5-8 p.m.
- Where: Turfland Chick-fil-A, off of Harrodsburg Rd.
We would love your support! When you go, you must tell them you’re there for First Alliance so proceeds will go to us! Thanks in advance!
It’s hard to believe the annual Super Bowl party is right around the corner! The game is Sunday, Feb. 3. Here are details:
- When: Sunday, February 3, 2019
- Where: Youth room and gym
- What time: 6:00 – End of the game
- What to bring: a finger food to share! Drinks will be provided.
We are having a pancake breakfast fundraiser for LIFE on Sunday, Feb. 10! Here are the relevant details:
- When: Sunday, Feb. 10, before 1st service, between services, and after 2nd service
- Where: Gym
- Cost: Suggested donation of $5/person, $20/family but you’re welcome to contribute whatever you’re able!
- More info: Plan to meet up with those people you often don’t see on Sunday morning for breakfast together in the gym!
Thank you for your attention!
Be a blessing today,