Hello everyone, here’s a look at the upcoming week and a little bit beyond!
Here are different ways you can connect:
- Instagram: @faclexyouth, @facparentsonly (NEW!)
- Text: Send @facyo to 81010 to get signed up for the Remind texts
ATTENTION PARENTS! Together with FAC Middle School and FAC Kids, we have launched a new Instagram account specifically for parents. We’ve been brainstorming ways to better partner with you as you disciple your students and thought this might be a great avenue to give brief snapshots of things we’re seeing, as well as hear what you’re interested in or have questions about.
- Find us, @facparentsonly, and request to follow! We’d love to have you join the conversation 🙂
This Wednesday for LIFE groups we’re doing something a little different and unique! We’re having a FLIP FLOP night (thus the picture).
- The female leaders will be with guy small groups and the male leaders will be with the female small groups!
- The students have written questions for the leaders, and it should be an interesting night!
- Dinner at 6:30 like normal!
OUR LAST WEDNESDAY NIGHT OF THE YEAR IS NEXT WEEK, MAY 15.
I am preaching in main service this Sunday but we are still having youth service. To celebrate Mother’s Day, we will be joined by a panel of moms answering questions about life, motherhood, and family. It will be a great morning!
- Doors open at 10:30
- Festivities begin at 11
Be a blessing today,