Hello everyone, here’s a look at the upcoming week and into the summer! There’s a lot going on so I thank you in advance for your attention!!!
Here are different ways you can connect:
- Instagram: @faclexyouth, @facparentsonly
- Text: Send @facyo to 81010 to get signed up for the Remind texts
OUR LAST WEDNESDAY NIGHT OF THE YEAR IS THIS WEEK, MAY 15.
- Some groups are meeting off-site with their small groups so have your student check with their small group leader to see where they’re meeting!
Jonathan and Sarah Beth Waterman are some of our fearless LIFE group leaders and Jonathan (the one on the left) is sharing in the youth service this Sunday! He’s speaking on Phil. 4:13.
- Doors open at 10:30
- Festivities begin at 11
We will be in the Main Service next week, which is Memorial Day weekend.
Summer is right around the corner!!! For FAC Youth, that means a slight change in schedule. Here are the details:
Sunday mornings will stay the same. We will have youth service during the 2nd service hour, with the doors opening at 10:30 and festivities beginning at 11. For most of the summer we will be in a series on Psalm 119!
Because we take a break from LIFE groups during the summer, we do a weekly Bible study we just call DIVE. This summer we will meet Sunday nights, 6-7:30, at Hope and I’s house – 740 Lauren Dr. in Nicholasville. We’d love for your student to join!
- Why do we have DIVE at a house?
- In my experience, I’ve found conversation is deeper and richer in a smaller, more intimate environment!
- Why do we have DIVE in Nicholasville?
- We like to give the Wilmore and Nicholasville a driving break during the summer!
This summer we will gather every other Wednesday for some sort of activity night or games. We are doing every other Wednesday this year to allow for more intentionality and planning of events. We want to do 5 really well! Here are the dates and a few tentative plans, I’d encourage you to get them on your calendar now!
- Wednesday, June 5: Bonfire and outdoor games at the Rinehart’s house (address to come)
- Wednesday, June 19: Competition night (team games) at the church
- Wednesday, July 3: We are going hiking in the Gorge – it will be an all-day trip!
- Wednesday, July 17: TBD
- Wednesday, July 31: TBD
Hope is hosting a girl’s Bible study this summer! Check out the picture above for details.
Thank you for making it to the end, I pray you have a great week!
Be a blessing today,